Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Change Is Inevitable, Struggle Is an Option...


My Best 2013 HR Processes, Tools, and Resources  
Brenda LaRose

 Written By: Brenda LaRose, Partner, Higgins Executive Search/Leaders & Co.

In our fast-paced modern world, everything moves quickly. Change and evolution are the keywords. I have a quote in my office which states the above - “Change Is Inevitable, Struggle Is an Option.” I am sure you will agree that some changes are good and some are not. 

This article is dedicated to some of the new processes, tools and resources that I feel could be very helpful to your organization and team. They are, in my personal view, amongst the best practices to attract, motivate, hire and retain the BEST PEOPLE. I like the quote from Steven Wynn from Wynn Las Vegas: “Human Resources isn’t a thing we do, it’s the thing that runs our business.” 

I encourage you to read the article attached HERE and I hope that one of the suggestions or resources within will be of help to you and your organization. I have also included an easy way to share this article with your network, using the social networking share toolbar below.

Please feel free to visit our website at www.higginsinc.com, call me on my direct line at (204) 257-9929, or email me at brenda@leadersinternational.com.

Brenda LaRose, CHRP, CMC, is a Partner of Higgins Executive Search/Leaders & Co. with offices in Winnipeg, Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, and Calgary. Brenda is a recognized speaker on talent acquisition. She is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), a Certified Human Resource Management Professional and a graduate of the Directors Education Program with the Institute of Corporate Directors. She is certified in a number of behaviour assessment tools.


For the entire October 2013 issue of JAM, a newsletter published by AFOA Canada, please CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment